- Valdivia, Chile, a city and municipality in the Province of Valdivia
- Valdivia River, a river which begins in the city of Valdivia
- Valdivia Province, the Province of Valdivia
- Valdivian Coastal Range part of the bigger Chilean Coastal Range
- Valdivian Coastal Reserve a natural reserve south of the city of Valdivia
- Valdivia National Reserve a natural reserve south of the city of Valdivia
- Lo Valdivia a minor town in O'Higgins Region
- Valdivia Volcano an old name for Villarrica Volcano
- Valdivia Lake an old name for Llanquihue Lake
- Valdivia, Antioquia, a municipality in Antioquia Department, Colombia.* Valdivia, Badajoz, a minor town near Badajoz in Extremadura. Other places named Valdivia loans the name from this town. Pedro de Valdivia was born here. * Valdivia, Ecuador, a minor town in the province of Guayas.
- Ecuatorian Valdivia Culture* Valdivia International Film Festival
- Valdivian temperate rain forests: a temperate broad-leaf and mixed forest ecoregion located on the west coast of southern South America
- Valdivian Fort System: Colonial fortifications made to protect the city of Valdivia (The key of the South seas, Gibraltar of the Pacific)
- Valdivia (Genus): A Genus in the Escalloniaceae Family
- Flag of Valdivia: the flag of the city of Valdivia
- Capture of Valdivia: a battle in the Chilean War of Independence
- Pedro de Valdivia Bridge: a bridge in Valdivia, Chile
- 2741 Valdivia an asteroid
- Pedro de Valdivia: the first royal governor of Chile and founder of several cities in the country, including that bearing his name.
- Jorge Valdivia: A Chilean football player.
- Luis de Valdivia: A Spanish jesuit that advocated for a defensive war during the Arauco War.
valdivia in Catalan: Valdivia
valdivia in German: Valdivia (Begriffsklärung)
valdivia in Spanish: Valdivia (desambiguación)
valdivia in French: Valdivia (homonymie)
valdivia in Dutch: Valdivia
valdivia in Portuguese: Valdivia
valdivia in Russian: Вальдивия (значения)